In this article, we will show you the best method for FRP unlock Avid Trio. So, if you were searching for the working method for Google bypass z833 then guys, let me tell you that you have landed on the right place. This article will help you if you got stuck in FRP Lock for ZTE Z833 Avid Trio. Because by following the instructions given in the article you can easily Remove google account z833.
Avid Trio (z833) Google Account Removal
Steps For FRP unlock Avid Trio
- First of all, Connect your ZTE Z833 FRP Locked device to a WiFi Connection.
- After that go to the Welcome Screen.
- Long press on the screen with two fingers to open the “Talkback Settings“.
- Then Double Tap on “EXIT“. And Draw “L” (Swipe your finger down to right). You will get the Google Search Bar.
- Now Press and Hold “Vol Up and Vol Down” button together to suspend Talkback. Press and hold until you get the popup message ” Suspend Talkback“.
- Once done, then tap on “OK“.
- Now type “CHROME” and open your Chrome Browser.
- After that tap on the “Accept & Continue” and then “NO THANKS“.
- This will Launch the Chrome Browser in your device.
- Then download “Test DPC 4.0.5“.
- Once downloaded, then Go Back to the “Welcome Screen”.
Still Issue? Watch This Video
Installing Test DPC to Google bypass z833
- Draw “L” on your Screen again to get the “Google Search Bar”.
- Once done, then type “File Manager” in the search bar. And then Open it.
- Now Go to the “Download” folder. You will see “TEST DPC” application there. Tap on that.
- Open it with “Package Installer“.
- You will now get an “Installation Blocked” popup. Tap on “Settings“. And then Enable “Unknown Sources“.
- After that Go Back to Download folder and Select “Test DPC“. Open with “Package Installer“.
- Now Install it by tapping on “Install Option“. And then Tap on “OPEN“.
FRP Bypass ZTE AVID TRIO Z833 by Test DPC
- Go to the “Setup Device Owner” Screen. And Select the “Setup Device Owner“.
- Now Tap on the “SET UP” option again. And then Tap “OK“.
- It will now show you a Popup “Not Sign-in”.
- Then Select “SETUP PHONE“.
- Now you will get the “Not Sign-in” option again. You have to Restart your ZTE AVID Z833 device this time.
- Once the rebooting is done, Press and Hold the Vol UP and Vol Down Keys together. Keep holding both keys until you get the message “Suspend Talkback”.
- Then double tap on “OK“.
- Now Tap “NEXT” option from the Setup Finish Screen.
- Enter your Google Account.
- Once done, Tap on “Accept“.
- After that tap on “NEXT“, Again Tap on “NEXT” and then Tap on “Finish“.
So this was the article, to remove Google Account Z833. Follow the instructions carefully and you can Google Bypass Z833 easily. At last, thank you for visiting this website. Keep Visiting.