In this article, we will show you the best method to FRP Unlock Huawei Mate 20 Pro. If you were searching for the best and working method Google Account Bypass Huawei mate 20 Pro (LYA-L29), then this is right page for you. You will get the solution here. Because we will share the complete instruction guide to Google account bypass LYA-L29.
Google Account Bypass Huawei mate 20 Pro (LYA-L29)
- USB OTG Adapter
- USB Flash Drive.
- SIM Card with an active internet connection.
- One extra android device.
Steps to FRP Unlock Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Firstly, Remove the SIM card from your Huawei mobile device.
- After that switch off your mobile.
- Press and hold Vol Up and Power Keys together till you see the Huawei Logo.
- Once it shows the logo then release the power key but keep pressing the Vol Up key.
- Keep pressing the Vol Up key until you see the EMUI logo.
- Make sure that you have sufficient balance and internet in your SIM.
- After that select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Once done, then Type Yes. After that again tap on Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now select Wipe Data/Factory Reset one more time.
- Once the processing is done, tap on Reboot System Now.
- After that insert the SIM card with Internet Connection.
- Turn on your device and select your language, English.
- Now you can see the auto internet access of your device in the Top left bar.
- Now tap on the Get Started option.
- Then choose I have carefully read & Agreed to the phone terms.
- Go to Next.
- You will see the Data Import screen now.
- Choose Android Device and then tap on Agree.
- After that tap on Allow several times to get the popup window of Disable Mobile Data.
- Tap on Keep On.
- With this, you will get a QR code. Now you have to connect another android device to your phone. And to do the same, you to follow the instructions given below.
Download FRP Bypass Tools in Second Android Device
- Firstly, open your Chrome Browser and Download Huawei Phone Clone.
- Once the downloading process is done, open the downloaded file.
- Then install the file (Huawei Phone Clone) application.
- After that download file Commander.
- Once downloaded, open the file and install it.
- Once done then follow the steps mentioned in the next section of the article.
Download Quick Shortcut Maker App
- Firstly, Connect your Flash drive to the computer.
- Then Go to the Chrome Browser.
- And then download Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0
- Once downloaded, copy the Quick Shortcut Maker App and paste it to your USB Flash Drive.
- Once done, then go through the next section of the article.
Scan QR Code
- Firstly take your second Android device. And Go to the MENU.
- You will find “Phone Clone” app.
- Open the App. And then tap on Agree.
- Then select This is the old phone.
- Then tap on Allow multiple times.
- It will now ask you to Scan QR Code.
- Now scan the QR Code that you already have in your device through the second Android device. This will connect both the Android device with each other.
- In your second device, You will find the App list. Unmark all the apps and then scroll down.
- After that select App and Data. You will see a list of all the Apps.
- Go down and Tap on File Command and then tap OK.
- Tap the Transfer Option.
- Once done, then Tap Done from the second device.
- Then Connect USB to the Huawei Mate 20 Pro through the USB TG Adapter.
- Once done, you will get a pop window.
- Select the Use by default for this USB Device option.
- Then Tap Ok. After that Tap Continue and then select Continue with ads.
- Tap Allow and then Tap USB Drive.
- You will find your downloaded app “Quick Shortcut Maker” Open it. Then follow the next section of the article.
Install Quick Shortcut Maker App
- In your Quick Shortcut Maker, you will get the search box.
- Search for HOME.
- Select Huawei Home from the search results.
- And then Tap very first Huawei Home from there. And then tap Try.
- With this will be landed on the home screen of Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- Then from Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Disconnect the USB Drive.
- Then set a PIN Lock. Go to Settings.
- Go to Security & Privacy > Lock Screen Password > Set Lock Screen Password.
- Now set any 6 digits Password.
- You will now see the Enroll Fingerprint, Tap Cancel.
- Then Restart your device. Enter your 6 digit PIN. And then finish the initial steps.
- Then again enter your lock screen password. And then Tap Next.
With this, you are all done. This will Google account bypass LYA-L29. And thanks for visiting, keep visiting.