In this article, we will show you the best and easiest method to Google bypass ZTE blade v8 lite. As we all know FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is one of the important security feature provided by Android. But when you don’t remember your password, then it doesn’t allow you to access your device. Then FRP Bypass the only solution for you. You can get access to your device by Google unlock Blade V8 Lite. So go through the article to easily FRP unlock ZTE blade v8 lite.
Google bypass ZTE Blade V8 Lite 7.0
Here are the steps with which you can easily FRP unlock ZTE Blade V8 Lite. Just follow the steps carefully and can get rid of FRP Google Verification.
Steps To FRP unlock ZTE blade v8 lite
- First of all, Download SmartPhone Flash Tool in your PC.
- After that extract the downloaded file.
- Open the extracted folder and then Go to “Flash_Tool”.
- After that select “Download Agent“.
- And then set the file path of “MTK_AllinOne_DA.bin“.
- Once done then select “Scatter_Loading” from there. And set the file path of “MT6750_Android_scatter“.
- Then click on the “Format” option.
- Then Mark a tick on “Validation“. And then Select “Manual Format Flash“.
- You will see two Options “Begin Address” and “Format Length” where you have to fill the codes. Follow the steps given below to get the codes.
Copy and Pasting the Codes to Google bypass ZTE blade v8 lite
- To get the codes, firstly, open the Extracted text folder.
- Once done, then copy the codes written with “Begin Address” and “Format Length” from the folder. And then Paste them to the software one by one.
- Once the codes successfully copied and pasted then Click On “Start” option.
- After completing all these steps successfully, then follow the steps given in the next section.
Connect Your device to PC to Google unlock Blade V8 Lite
If you have completed the steps that are mentioned above correctly, then follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, Turn off your ZTE V8 device.
- Take a USB cable and insert one end of it’s in the port of your PC.
- Now while inserting the second end to your ZTE V8 keep pressing the Vol Up button. Insert the cable on your ZTE V8 while pressing the Vol Up button.
- Wait for a while until it shows you “Format OK” sign”.
- After getting the sign, disconnect your device.
- With this, you have successfully FRP unlock ZTE blade v8 lite.
- Just turn on your ZTE V8 device and finish initial startup setup.
- And add your Gmail account. Go to the Settings and then go to Add Account.
So this was the article on How to Google bypass ZTE Blade V8 Lite 7.0 with easy steps. I hope this article will help you to Google unlock Blade V8 Lite. And if you liked the article then don’t t=forget to share it with your social media friends to help them also. Also, you can ask all your questions in the comment section.
Finally, thank you all visitors for visiting here. Keep visiting here for more updates.