Can’t access to your ZTE Max xl Blade Z9560 because of FRP Lock? Getting irritating Gmail verification Screen? Want best ZTE Max XL FRP Bypass Method? This article is the solution to all your problems related to Gmail Bypass ZTE. By following the instructions, mentioned in this article, you can easily bypass Gmail Verification in ZTE Android 7.1.1 easily. And the best thing is that you don’t need to use a PC in this Method.
IMPORTANT: This method is usable also in ZTE Z9560 Sprint device. In addition, you need to get one more extra working device (Android). You need it because this method includes transferring of Gmail Account from an Android Device.
Steps For ZTE Max XL FRP Bypass
- First of all, Disconnect any of your connected WiFi from your device.
- Turn off your device, and Remove all your SIM Cards.
- Now turn on the device and go to ACCESSIBILITY > TALKBACK. And then enable the Talkback Option.
- After that, you will get the Talkback tutorial.
- Draw “L” on the screen (Swipe down to right).
- Now you will get a Popup of “Talkback Settings”.
- After that, you have to find “Text-to-Speech Settings”.
- Once found, double-tap on it.
- Then Long Press “Volume up and Volume down keys) together for few seconds until you get a popup of “Suspend Talkback”.
- Now Double-Tap on “Ok” option.
- Swipe Left to Right, and you will get the Sidebar Menu.
- From that Sidebar Menu, Tap on the “Home” Option.
- It will now redirect you to the ZTE Device Settings.
- Now Select “WiFi” and connect your device to a WiFi network.
- Once done, then go back to the “Settings” Option.
Chrome Browser And Youtube Accessibility
- Go to the “Apps” option from “Settings”.
- Scroll Down and Select “Youtube” option.
- After that, Tap on “Notifications”.
- Then go the Settings by tapping on the Settings Gear Icon in the Top-Right corner of the screen.
- Then Select “Chrome” and then Tap on “Just Once”.
- Now select “Accept & Continue” and then Tap on “No Thanks”.
- It is done, Now Gmail Bypass ZTE can be done easily by just installing some apk to your device.
Install Quick Shortcut Maker
- Download Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0.
- After downloading, Open it.
- Now Install it in your device.
- If you get a popup, Tap on Settings, and then enable the “Allow from this sources” option. And then go back and tap on Install. Otherwise, leave the step.
- After installation, tap on “Open” option.
- Then scroll down and select “Launcher 3”. After that tap on very first “Launcher3” again.
- Now tap on the “Try” button.
- You will now successfully accessed to the HOME SCREEN.
FRP Bypass Tools Downloading For ZTE Max XL FRP Bypass
- Firstly, Open Chrome Browser.
- Then Download below-given apk apps.
Google Play Services 12.2.78
Google App Access
- Now Go back to the Home Screen of your device.
- After that go to the “File Manager” from “MENU”.
- Now tap on “Downloads”.
- You will find your downloaded apk apps.
- Select “Google Play Services 13.2.78” and then Install it by tapping Install Option.
- After that tap on “Done”.
- Go back to the “Downloads” Folder. And select “Google App Access” this time.
- Tap on “install” and then Tap on “Open”.
- Now Select “Google Settings”. You will be landed on the Google Settings page.
Transfer Google Account from an Android Device to Your FRP Locked Android Device
- Firstly, Tap on the Three vertical dots on the Top-Right corner of your screen.
- Now select “Show Debug Item”.
- Then Scroll down and select “SmartDevice Target Flow”.
- Tap on “Next” and then again Tap on “Next” option.
- You will now see your device model number on your screen.
- On the other android device, Open “Google App”.
Note that: You must know the Google Account and the Password of that Android device.
- Go to the Search Bar and type “Set Up My Device”. And then tap on “Next” Option.
- After completion of the searching process, it will show you 0your ZTE N9560 (xxx) model. Just Tap on that.
- You will now have “Verify your Shapes” Screen.
- Tap on “Next” and after that, Tap on “Copy”.
- It will show you a message ” Copying Accounts…”.
- Once done. Restart your device. Just Finish your initial setup and you are all done.
This was the best and easiest ZTE Max XL FRP Bypass Method. I hope this will help you. Thanks for visiting.