Getting Gmail Verification Screen? Unable to access your ZTE Blade A310? Searching for the best way for Gmail Bypass Zte Blade A310? If yes, then you have landed on the right page. Here is the best Zte Frp bypass trick that will solve your problem. Therefore go through the article and follow the instructions as given.
Steps For Gmail Bypass Zte Blade A310
- Firstly, Go the Next Page of Welcome Screen by tapping on the “Yellow Arrow“.
- Now tap on the “SKIP” option.
- After that, connect your device to a WiFi Connection.
- Once done, then tap on the “Add another Network” Option.
- Now Go to the Search Bar and Type “Techeligible” there.
- Long Press on the text you typed. You will get some options like “Copy, Cut, Share, and 3 vertical dots”.
- Select the 3 dots and then tap on the “ASSIST” option.
- Wait for a while, and you will have a fresh google screen.
- Tap on “No Thanks“.
- After that go to the Search Bar and search for “Chrome“. And tap on the “Chrome icon” and go to the Chrome Browser.
ZTE FRP Bypass By Downloading FRP Tools
- In your Chrome Browser, Search for “Download FRP Tools“.
- Go to the first search result i.e; “Bypass FRP Applications and Files (Download Frp Tools Free)“.
- After landing on the page, Scroll Down and download the following 2 apk apps from there.
- After downloading both the apps completely, go back to Google (the same page, where from the Chrome Browser Opened).
- Keep going back by tapping Back, until you land back to the “Google” page.
- Now again go to the Search Bar and Type “Download“.. And then Tap on the “Download icon” to go to the Downloads Folder.
- You will find the Downloaded FRP Bypass Apk tools there.
- After that, Tap on the “Google Account Manager” option. You will get a Popup “Installation Blocked“.
- Tap on the “Settings“. And Enable the “Unknown Sources” option from there.
- Now Go Back. And Tap on the “Install” option. This will install the Google Account Manager in your device.
- Once the installation process is finished, Tap on “Done“.
- After that, Select “Quick Shortcut Maker“. And Tap on “Install“.
- Now Tap on “Open“. You will see a list of apps now.
- Go to the Search Bar and Type “Google Account Managers“. You will find a list of Google Account Managers.
- Select the one which will appear with the “Type Email and Password“.
- After that Tap on “Try“.
- Now Tap on the “three vertical dots” from the top-right corner of your screen.
- Then Select the “Browser Sign-in” Option.
- Enter any of your Email Address and Sign-in there.
- After that Reboot or Restart your ZTE Blade A310 device.
- Once the Rebooting process is done, finish the initial setup. Then check whether the Zte google bypass has successfully done or not. You will find it done for sure.
This will help you in Zte google bypass. Share this method with your friends to help them in Zte Frp bypass. You can clear all your doubts in the comment section.
At last Thanks for visiting. Keep visiting for more tech updates.